Indigo Iberia Field Service Engineer
As and HP-Indigo Field Service Engineer (FSE), your main focus will be to ensure the equipment is installed, maintained and repaired to the standards required by HP-Indigo and to the full satisfaction of our customers in Madrid. You will be responsible for providing technical support to customers on operational and maintenance aspects of HP-Indigo digital presses, including installation, testing, calibration, trouble shooting, diagnosis, parts replacement and preventive maintenance of the printing presses and their associated peripherals. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware, but may involve software testing and linkage to software specialist. These responsibilities will be accomplished by establishing a professional working relationship with the customer, and by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Participate in installation of newly purchased equipment.
- Cooperate with remote support team in order to facilitate the maximum possible remote resolution.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems and answering technical questions.
- Answer phone calls from users, in order to resolve specific problems (including using HP's remote monitoring technology for resolving customer issues).
- Identify recurrent problems and help users resolve them.
- Escalate issues on-time to Country specialists and document them properly.
- Track all activity according to processes in HP service systems.
- Oversee the daily performance of the installed equipment.
- Suggest improvements and upgrades to hardware and software.
- Act as primary responsible of HP Indigo in front of the customer.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or Associate degree holder (technical field) with 4-6 years working experience in related fields desired.
- Fluent English and Spanish
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and resolution skills and experience.
- Must be customer oriented and focused on meeting the customer's needs.
- Must have strong manual skills and experience in using hardware tools.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Must have flexibility to work overtime in case of customer's problems and willingness to participate in non-standard working-time models (e.g. shift, call availability, etc.) when required.
- Demonstrated good listening skills and patience while supervising different and concurrent activities.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top