Indigo and Inkjet General Commercial Print Account Manager
The territory is Chicago and Northern IN with 50% travel in the territory.
The role of the Sales Executive for Digital Printing Systems business is to provide overall sales leadership in assigned territory while meeting or exceeding the targeted revenue expectations. Work is primarily tactical or operational in nature but may involve strategic issues. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring Total Customer Experience, company policies and administrative reporting performance objectives are met within the assigned geographic territory supporting the Commercial Printing market space.
- Exceed revenue targets.
- Aggressively grow market share against competitors
- Ensure executive relationships exist in your top accounts
- Ensure your funnel accuracy and health.
- Appropriately utilize and leverage all resources to drive your results
- Execute on key initiatives as communicated to you by management
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top