Indigo AMS HW Product and Application Manager
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to manage service product managers in solving common and complex business/technical issues within established policies. Manage Application Engineers . Provides guidance on process improvements and recommends changes in alignment with business tactics and strategy for area of responsibility. Plans, manages and monitors complex NPIs . Work may involve strategic issues. Recruits and supports development of direct employees.
- Full responsibility for NPI
- Accountable for the success of HP Indigo 8000 20000 and 30000 customers.
- Responsible to map and execute plans for improving service organization KPI per product.
- Accountable to improve E2E L&P knowledge in all service organization.
- Accountable to manage effectively Mega Project.
- Establish relationship with customers, Sales and other Service organizations.
- Collaborate with escalation team to execute knowledge transfer plans.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Relevant experience in customer support industry with proven managerial abilities
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Ability to work in high stress mission critical support environment for extended periods
• Understanding of full range of HP Indigo Services (preferred)
• Knowledge of Mission Critical products and services.
• Thorough knowledge of industry drivers relating to TCE.
• Skills in people and project management, planning, problem solving, innovation, analysis, communication and negotiation.
• Adept at leading and managing teams.
• Capable of leading high performing teams under tough deadlines, to meet customer's expectations.
• Strong communicator skills (verbal and written).
• Highly motivated and dedicated.
• Ability to influence different functions and sub-regions.
• Responsible for meeting overall escalation KPI goals
• Lead and manage teams in implementation and delivery of multiple programs within country.
• Capable of building support solution per customer need.
• Develops and implements departmental plans and goals, including customer satisfaction initiatives.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top