Indigo Aftermarket Inside Sales - Graduate with Spanish Skills
The Aftermarket Services Inside Sales Team is a team with young professionals that is responsible to develop existing customers from the Graphics industry by providing and selling products from our Services portfolio through the phone. This is happening through recurrent customer contact, working together with the Regional Sales team and the Indigo and Large Format Services organization.
By offering the right solutions we can help the customer become more self-sustainable, increase their production and grow their business. By having an extra contact point and by delivering an outstanding service we can also contribute with the experience of our customers.
- Provides Services sales support in an assigned territory/account.
- Consistently maintains a rolling Sales pipeline.
- With little supervision, proactively contacts existing customers
- Creates awareness and executes Services Sales to achieve revenue targets by quarter.
- Improves professional working relationships with the clients and seeks out new opportunities.
- Having customer-needs based conversations by addressing outbound and inbound calls.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor or Master degree is must.
- Typically 0-2 years of experience preferable in Sales or customer facing roles.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Being able to work independently.
- Ability to actively listen to customer and tailors' messages to their needs.
- As a team player you demonstrate ability to mentor your peers.
- Ability to maintain long term customer-relationships.
- Customer negotiation skills.
- Goal oriented, even under pressure.
- Passionate about selling.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
Back to top