Indigo Account Manger Industrial Press – Labels market
The Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions. The GSB portfolio includes Indigo, Designjet, Inkjet Pagewide Press, Latex, Scitex, and Specialty printing systems. GSB's solutions are instrumental in driving the analog-to-digital transformation of the printing industry. In this role you are the sales specialist in Indigo digital Labels Industrial Presses.
Indigo is providing the benchmark full end to end solutions in general commercial print, photo, publishing, labels, flexible packaging and folding carton market. These are emerging markets. The Graphics industry is transforming from analogue to digital production and due to the huge growth we are looking for an Account Manager to join HP Italy's Indigo industrial press team with focus on the label market.
You will be joining a small and fast growing team and you will be part of the larger EMEA region team. Interaction is direct and informal and you will meet your team frequently. Besides that you will cooperate closely with other specialties in your country. You will be trained intensively on our product portfolio and learn continuously through cooperating with a highly knowledgeable and international team.
You are responsible for establishing and executing the sales HP Indigo industrial product portfolio in Italy, focusing on the labels market.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve Sales HW and supplies Quota
- Territory Management and planning
- Proper planned structured account management
- Building and maintaining a valuable and close relation with our Install-base customers.
- Attend tradeshows/events
- Report an up to date reflection of activities, planning and forecasting in Salesforce.com
- Develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline by acquisition of new customers.
- Present and prepare tailor-made business plans to customers and prospects.
- Being a valuable team member.
What will you bring to the job?
- Sound knowledge of the Industrial press landscape with focus on the labels market
- A self-motivated, go-and-get approach and the will to win
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- An organized, team approach
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Ability to analyze and calculate
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- End-user sales with capital intensive investment
- Consultative selling approach in selling solutions
- Proven track record in realizing sales results
- Account management experience
- Coordination with other sales professionals team members
- Business Plan development
- Market expertise in the Graphics industry
- Result driven
- Selling of capital investment products
- Project management -structured work approach
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top