Indigo 30000 - Presales Technical Consultant
The Pre Sales Consultant articulates the company's technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users transferring industry and product knowledge via good written, verbal and presentation skills. He or she assists in all levels and accompanies sales account managers during their visits to the Graphics Experience Center. The Pre Sales Consultant supports the successful achievement of sales targets by analysing the customers technical and business requirements and proving HP Indigo Digital Press products´ ability to deliver the correct solution proposed to prospects or existing customers.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Confidently deliver product presentations/demonstrations with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Build custom demonstrations to adapt to market and product changes.
- Align with product GTM strategy.
- Support marketing events and trade shows.
- On site consultancy.
- Total customer experience deployment: ensure that all customers have a pleasant experience visiting and working with the demo center employees.
- Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues and recommend appropriate alternative solutions.
- Liaise with Account Managers, Solutions Consultants and potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Compare Indigo´s product offering with products from other vendors from a technical point of view.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Adhere to the Company's Quality and Business Processes.
- Interface with the implementation team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery.
- Drive New Product Introductions in to the market.
- Be a digital print reference and show finishing and media expertise.
- Case study and sample catalogue knowledge.
- Contribute to EMEA sales objectives by constant improvement of customer experience in order to ensure business growth.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
University degree or professional studies in Graphics.
Sound knowledge of digital and traditional graphic industry
5+ years of proven experience in a printing environment.
Proven hands-on experience in digital and/or traditional printing (offset, flexo, gravure)
Strong knowledge of finishing solutions and media.
Communication and presentation skills a must.
Team player and stress resistant.
Fluency in English and another main European language is mandatory - any other languages will be considered a plus.
Willing to travel for EMEA Trade shows and customer visits.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top