India MPF Front Office CA
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Prepares materials to communicate issue resolution for external customers.
- Reviews and analyzes reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data-related analysis, providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Manages post-sales order management (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, data analysis); handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Coordinates non-exempt and Entry level team members by providing project management (e.g., coordinates day-to-day activities), mentoring, and coaching.
- Manages open order (backlog) report issues resolution and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues as necessary.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and analysis; serves as a subject matter expert to other departments on sales data management topics.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic mentoring and coaching skills.
Back to top