Inbound Operations Manager
HP is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and aspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, and internet of things.
Our Logistics Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) team is accountable for all Inbound flows (from other continents into EMEA), for all of our EMEA Distribution Centers as well as the Outbound flows to our customers and partners within the different EMEA countries. We want to strengthen our team. If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions and if you like to work in a competent and friendly team – join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic high-tech environment.
The Inbound Operations manager within EMEA Logistics is responsible for the end to end performance and for the set-up of EMEA Inbound processes supporting operational excellence in the Logistics team. He / she acts as the key interface for operational matters between external Logistics partners and HP.
This role includes:
- Management of logistics service providers responsible for the end-to-end operational performance (Ocean, Air or Rail).
- Process set-up and documentation
- Controlling operations cost versus budget
- Drive pro-active cost saving opportunities
- Contribute to projects impacting Ocean/Air/Rail freight (internal and towards logistics service provider)
- Act as operational liaison with external logistics partners and HP stakeholders
- Driving continuous process improvement (internally at HP, but also towards logistics service providers)
- Drive monthly logistics service provider reviews and support quarterly management reviews
- Support Ocean/Air/ Rail logistics set-up in close collaboration with Asia Operations, Region Business Unit and Global Business Unit
- Support Ocean/Air/Rail Request for Quote (RfQ) process
Inbound Operations manager also act as a consultant for external partners and Operations teams. He/she has an e2e understanding of processes, business requirements and dependencies.
- Bachelor degree (in Logistics, Supply Chain, Economics or other relevant degree)
- > 3 years logistics or SC operations experience
- Business process management knowledge
- Project management & process improvements skills
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Good team building and leadership skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- E2E thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work independent and in teams
- Fluency in English is a must
- Logistics industry background would be of advantage
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Benefit for maternal/parental leave
- Program for purchase of company products
- "BENEFLEX" flexible benefits
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top