Inbound Logistics Operations Specialist
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
EMEA Inbound Logistics and WE Customs team is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated Inbound Logistics Operations Specialist to join the Global Supply Chain Network & Logistics organization.
We are managing Train, AIR and Ocean transportation lanes from Asia to Europe. We are managing logistics providers, customs brokers and carriers. We are also supporting the network transformation in HP's dynamic Supply Chain by being an active part of the decision making.
We are a multinational team located in different HP hubs in Europe. We pride ourselves of being of knowledgeable and passionate about Logistics and HP. We like challenges and we like solving complex business situations.
Our team needs somebody that:
- Has excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Has good Influencing skills.
- Has been working for at least 3 years Logistics environment or SC operations experience.
- Is result oriented.
- Is a team player, trustworthy and values diversity.
- Has strong analytical and data modeling skills.
What will you do when working in the EMEA Inbound Logistics and WE Customs team of HP:
- You will manage the daily operations of logistics service provider that ensures transportation into Europe.
- You will have the chance to identify opportunities for process improvement and implement them.
- You will coordinate with the business unit planning teams to ensure capacity based on the forecast.
- You will have daily operations review meetings with the logistics service provider.
- You will review performance metrics via weekly and monthly review meetings.
- You will contribute to projects that aim for Supply Chain improvement.
- You will be controlling operations cost and identify cost-saving opportunities.
- You will support quarterly management reviews.
- You will be part of RFQ exercise.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree (Logistics, Supply Chain, Economics or other relevant degrees).
- Fluency in English.
- Logistics industry background would be of advantage.
- 5 weeks of vacation & 3 days sick leave.
- Wellness program.
- Special offers from theaters and cinemas.
- Possibility to be part of Impact Network (Women Network, Diversity and Inclusion).
- Volunteering programs.
Back to top