Imaging and Printing Marketing manager
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Imaging and Printing Marketing manager in China， you will have a chance to
- Hire/manage/develop junior ICs.
- Direct/supervise the development and alignment of multiple marketing strategies, value proposition and tactics to drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent for HP product/services/solutions offerings within specific regions or countries.
- Direct/supervise sales support, solution content within a customer segment or industry context.
- Direct/supervise the development/deployment of program goals/benchmarks and measurement of results using appropriate marketing metrics.
- Direct/supervise closed-loop analysis and competitive positioning for specific industry and customer segments.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years marketing experience and/or solution development.
- Experienced in managing virtual teams.
- Prior experience in managing direct reports a plus.
To be successful you should be:
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence direct reports and virtual teams.
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with different management level.
- Strong influencing, consensus-building and conflict resolution skills.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top