- Process tasks in the Client Ticketing Database and HP Ticket creation system (CDAX) queues
- ordered by priority.
- Communicate with the Client TPM's to confirm scope of work (including (but not limited to) requested schedule, site access issues, specific work requested, equipment listing, user id
- confirmation, etc).
- Utilize existing HP databases to match HP Field Engineers based on geographical location of
- support request.
- When needed, coordinate with the Field Engineers and District Managers to schedule support.
- Ensure the necessary information for the technician is communicated via the ticketing system as well as thru email.
- Process escalations for urgent requests from Stakeholders and Management.
- Handle requests from Internal or External Customers to provide updates and support.
- Follow-up with technicians to obtain updates and closure information when work has been
- Complete the ticket closure in the HP ticket creation system (OPT) based on the information
- obtained from the technician. The coordinator will be responsible for logging the technicians time spent on the ticket so they MUST be detail oriented. Their work in closing the tickets directly affects the technicians utilization reports.
- Complete the ticket closure in the Client Ticketing Database based on the work completed. The coordinator will be responsible for the final billing for each ticket so they MUST be detail oriented. Their work in closing the tickets directly impacts the generated revenue stream.
- Provide follow-up support for the client for any issues reported post closure and correctly route any escalations as needed.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top