IC Design and Integration Engineer
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our IC Design and Integration Engineer in Singapore, you will have a chance to
- Ideate, develop and implement integrated circuit and/or device engineering solutions to deliver to new MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems) Printhead product and/or resolve MEMS Printhead quality issues
- Develop qualification plans, test plans and perform characterization to qualify Printhead product changes, with minimum risk to both internal and external customer experience
- Collaborate with worldwide supplies and hardware R&D partners, supplies operations and business partners to enable printhead new product introductions and drive printhead extensions development
- Lead and drive solutions across HP Thermal InkJet value chain in collaboration with cross functional teams such as process Integration engineering, circuit, fluidic design engineering, hardware engineering, supplies operations and supply chain, to enable revenue generation, incremental gross margin and customer experience improvement
- Own the electrical system engineering responsibilities and/or development responsibility for MEMS printhead product
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics /Electrical or other relevant Engineering Degrees
- Strong technical knowledge in electrical (Analog or Digital) circuit design, test/characterization and system / process integration
- At least 3 years of experience with MEMS product development and solutions delivery in a Semiconductor & MEMS products fabrication, integration or design environment
- Proven record for analytical problem solving and project management skills
- Possesses good leadership, is innovative, self-driven, a team player and the ability to work independently.
- Strong focus on quality of work and on-time-delivery
- Strong appreciation of how work is accomplished through developing processes with collaborating partners to achieve results delivered through systematic improvements to these processes
- Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively with partners in WW Cross Functional Teams
- Good to have strong fundamental in statistical quality control, process capability optimization and Lean 6 Sigma
HP is a Human Capital Partner - we commit to human capital development and adopting progressive workplace practices in Singapore.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top