Iberia MPS Delivery Partner Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Partner Mgr Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage operational relationship with Partner driving regular Operational reviews following QMS Strategy both for operational performance and TCE, in collaboration with Quality Mgr.
- Ensure that performance from partner is aligned with internal HP performance metrics.
- Act as part of the escalation process and resolve escalated issues arising from MPS Business and Country teams.
- Ensures integrity of measurement data for reviews and leads the review process ensuring all departments within HP who interface with the Supplier are solicited for their feedback
- Identify, implement and drive saving initiative with the corresponding TPM partners aligned with MPS requirements in collaboration with MPS Country teams.
- Payment/Cost control ensuring that B&F IB invoices are properly placed
- Participation in monthly forecast and accrual process review with MPS Country team.
- Ensure PO creation and control as well as partner financial exposure.
- Build and mantain the partnership strategic approach with partner at country level following PAM and CS guidelines.
- Review SOW when required and ensure Delivery guide is properly followed by partner.
- Ensure proper training and certification from partners
- Support and coordinate audits to partner when required
- Implement exceptions and special deals when required from business and approved by mgmt. Support business in presales stage for special deals
- Share with partner business needs and build a trustworthy partnership approach to ensure an alignment between HP and partner strategy at country level by optimizing cost in a continuous improvement approach.
- Link with MPS Business regarding B&F and PM Kit activities and collaboration to get to common cost saving objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 8+ years to establish proven track record in Service Business Management.
- Basic experience in one of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role .
Knowledge and Skills:
- Medium to high knowledge of IT and services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of company organization and policies, HPS services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
- Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
- Proven ability to lead teams to achieve results, exercise independent judgment and handle unique situations to accomplish goals in tight time frames.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and financial analysis.
- Medium level of planning, project management and change management skills. Project and change management training and certification as appropriate.
- Good presentation skills. Ability to influence different functions, geographies, and the ability to build strong consensus. Impacts internal and external clients on WW basis.
Back to top