HR Working Student (f/m)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as: blended reality technology, 3D printing, multi-function printing, Ink in the office, tablets, phablets, notebooks and mobile workstations.
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
We are looking for Working Student (f/m) for our Human Resources (HR) department (1 year temp).
What will be your responsibilities?
- Implements and manages a variety of HR tasks, related to employees' life cycle
- Provides support to employees in a virtual and field environment; escalates when needed
- Coordinates the contract management (new hires, leaves, transfers, contract terminations)
- Coordinates quality improvement initiatives and may assist in developing solutions to increase efficiency
- Creates and analyzes weekly and monthly procedure, linked to payroll and Swiss administration (AHV, pension fund, child allowance, insurance, etc...)
- Identifies areas where processes can be standardized and develops basic tools
- Responsible for Sunday and bank holiday work requests with the local Labor Inspections
- In charge of preparing interim and final references
- Supports organization of employee events (Future Day, Flu vaccination, local workshops...)
- Manages accident and sickness cases in cooperation with the insurance company
- Responsible for updates of local HR Webpages
What do we expect?
- Typically, freshly graduated in Administration or HR (eg: full apprenticeship successfully completed) and eager to pursue HR studies (Work time schedule 80% in company, with school possibility at 20%
- HR and Swiss labor law basic knowledge
- Strong written and verbal skills in English and German languages, French being a plus
- Attention to detail. Excellent time management skills
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong customer orientation and discretion
- Strong comfort level with standard MicroSoft Suite of tools and ability to easily learn new systems and tools (such as Workday)
What is in for you?
- Employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way»: we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work partly from home
- Competitive salary
- Future-oriented benefits
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development
You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide cover letter and CV in English)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way» :
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Back to top