HR Systems Reporting and Security Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HR Systems leads and manages HP's HR Systems, Data and Technology Enablement. Human Resources recognize us as the first stop for "the what" in systems enablement, as experts in providing solutions support to complex business problems, and as the gateway to IT.
The HR Systems Reporting and Security Manager is primarily responsible for leading a team of reporting and security analysts to configure HP's Core Human Capital Management System (HCM) as well as partner with other internal HP partners do deliver solutions for the Human Resources function. This role will have the opportunity to work across many areas of HP to analyze a rich collection of strategies, processes and systems specific to HR. Also, this position will interact regularly with a variety of people and technologies to evaluate system solutions and delivery mechanisms for our internal customers, while finding creative new ways of partnering with different business teams, functional groups, and IT partners to deliver new and enhanced processes and tools.
- Leads a team of individual contributors by setting broad performance goals and objectives, coordinating projects and program teams, driving change, and ensuring proper tools are in place to support team's timely and effective delivery of processes, programs, and systems.
- Staff members' primary focus is on either high-end tactical or broad strategic issues or a combination of both. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members.
- Manages and works closely with team to set process and program expectations for development and implementation across geographies and functional areas.
- Consults with the most-senior level human resources partners on process improvements, the impact of new HR systems and programs, and opportunities for cost savings.
- Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the organization.
- Oversees the execution and coordination of multiple project and program teams simultaneously across broad employee bases.
- Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within established policies.
- Identifies areas for improvement and sets operations strategies in area of expertise (e.g., reporting, security).
- Translates global operations standards into targeted solutions for different geographies.
- Manages change initiatives and priority projects that impact employees in multiple regions or functional areas.
- Manages impact analysis resulting from process decisions, including identifying consequences of decisions on a global level and develops appropriate solutions.
- Typically manages global team of 5 - 6 direct reports. Span of Control guidelines may differ from these numbers.
- Reports to Director of HR Systems.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years related experience in operations, IT, and/or human resources.
- Typically 2+ years supervisory or team lead experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior knowledge in the field of operations, including systems, applications, databases, and processes.
- Advanced human resources, general business, legal, and industry knowledge.
- Excellent leadership skills, including coaching, management, problem solving, and evaluation.
- Excellent project management and process development skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal forms catered to a wide variety of audiences.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Ability to lead a project team and partner with stakeholders outside of HR Operations.
- Superior process knowledge in multiple areas of specialization.
- Advanced relationship management skills.
- Experience with report design, testing, creation in Workday is preferred
- Experience with security configuration in Workday is preferred
Back to top