HR Systems Analyst for Electronic Message System
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Implements and manages one part of process or project delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
- Assists with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity.
- Resolves employee HR support cases of moderate complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with basic reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of processes, systems, and overall HR environment.
- Basic HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer orientation.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top