HR Operations Support
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work. Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years. Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal. HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development.
The HR Operations Support is the first-line HR support for employees (current and former) who have HR-related questions. Must be able to resource information from multiple sources including the HR System (Workday), our Knowledgebase Articles, and information housed on our internal portal. Contacts are made through live chats and eCases.
- Respond to chats and cases.
- Use available resources to locate correct response and supporting information.
- Document information fully and appropriately in ticketing system (salesforce)
- Strive to meet CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) goals.
- Special projects as required.
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree in HR or related (Organizational Development, Psychology, Business Administration, Industrial Relations, etc.)
- 2+ years experience in a customer environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient with English and Spanish both strong written and verbal skills. Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience with core MS Office Tools and Outlook.
- Attention to detail. Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer inquiries and work within a busy environment.
- Track record of learning systems and processes (eg Workday, salesforce, MS Dynamics, etc.)
- Team player, able to work effectively with others and share responsibilities across the organization.
Back to top