HR Operations Multi Country Support
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common HR issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Implements new employee orientations and contracts.
- In charge of record retention of employees
- in charge of completing employees terminations and advice employees and managers about these matters
- Resolves HR operations cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with labor relations cases related to new hires, or terminations.
- Provides assistance to two countries in HR matters
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years related experience in new hires, labor relations, record retention, onboarding.
- Advanced English and Spanish level required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Previous experience completing employees terminations (Must)
- Previous experience with Labor (Must)
- Basic level of documentation (Files record retention). (Must)
- Previous experience with new employee orientations, and creating contracts for new hires (Must)
- Developed general HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions.
Back to top