HR Operations Coordinator
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our HR Operation Coordinator in China, you will have a chance to
- Provides customer service support to employees in virtual environment.
- Reviews and assigns requisitions, works with hiring managers to determine internal sourcing, screens high-volume internal candidates, and builds candidate pipeline.
- Consults with managers on HR and recruiting processes, communicates front-end process capabilities to managers, and proposes solutions to HR needs. Identifies areas for process improvements and provides process solutions for non- standard, sub-process activities.
- Specializes in the support processes and engages in the beginning-to-end support process within a sub-region or function.
- Updates employee indicative data (i.e. new hires, requisitions, terminations, leave status, etc.); extracts reports when requested. Updates Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Oversees quality management of employee data in information databases; ensures that data is current and complete.
- Provides guidance on recruitment plans.
- May provide support process guidance to lower-level employees.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
Education and Experience Required:
- May have Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years experience in a customer service role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient with country specific languages. Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills. Knowledge of country specific regulations.
- Knowledge in specialized area of HR processes and systems (i.e., Contact HR, staffing, etc.).
- Attention to detail.
- Very good time management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer inquiries. Developing relationship management skills.
- Developing leadership skills. Ability to support HR managers in multiple countries
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top