HR Intern (UK&I)
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Are you up for an epic journey with one of the world's most influential tech brands?
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work.
We are looking for someone who is flexible, quick and keen to learn, has a positive outlook, can-do attitude and can be self-motivated as well as working well within our team. Over 13 months, we will use our powers to give you a real experience of the most iconic technology global company. You will have the opportunity to learn first-hand about all aspects of Human Resources, with time spent within the different functions, including Operations, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits as well as the core HR Generalist role.
You will begin your journey in July 2019, going through an onboarding phase and two 6-month game levels:
- Month 1: Taking classroom theory into practice, you'll start learning about the business, our secret language and strategies, and getting to know our amazing people. Your own opinion will count every day.
- Month 2-7: Then you will be given your own projects and play on the battle field straight away. We will help you pick-up and conquer challenges.
- Month 8-13: This will be your time to shine and showcase all you have learnt so far. Expect to jump-over a raised bar.
Throughout the programme, your Manager will take vested interest in your development and dedicate time to set clear goals and provide you feedback along the entire internship. You'll have access to 10, 000+ learning nuggets to sharpen your business acumen and professional skills. Beyond that, you will train, practice and have fun, alongside your intern peers, HP best professionals, learning also from senior managers that can help you take your career forward. Internal global competitions and games will expand your international network and cross-cultural experience.
As an HR intern among your super-powers you would have:
- Curious mind eager to explore growing a career in the fast-paced technology field
- Completed full-time second year on target to achieve at least 2:1
- Self-starter, you have played key role in extra-curriculum activities
- Communication champ, you keep everyone involved and on track
- Relationship builder you thrive achieving outstanding results in collaboration
- Creative problem-solver you jump on opportunities to come up with alternative solutions
- Competing priorities juggler, you stay focused on the key details and own mission completions
- Wizard in Excel, Power Point & Outlook, you keep finding new ways to save you time and visualize ideas and results
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you. If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top