HR Compliance Manager - Asia Pacific Japan
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our HR Compliance Manager - Asia Pacific Japan in Malaysia, you will have a chance to
- Responsible for developing the strategy and priorities of the HR Compliance function across the region.
- Accountable for the evolution of the HR Compliance Function ensuring that HP is leading the way in how we are looking at and managing compliance from not only a legal but also a socially responsible perspective in line with corporate priorities.
- Partners country teams to set the strategy and priorities at the country level and supports the delivery of these priorities.
- Accountable for the compliance and deployment of the Actively Managing Performance Program across the Country/Business.
- Accountable for the design and deployment of guidebooks that support business activity ensuring adherence with local legal requirements and offering practical options e.g. workforce reduction, organization design and selection, termination of employment etc.
- Accountable for the Crisis Management Program (ECOP) and annual refresh and training.
- Monitors legislation changes including the reporting, assessment (incl. recommendations to the business) and the management of policy, process and practice updates resulting from new or changed legislation
- Accountable for HR Policy Management, HR Policy Compliance Management and Contingent Worker Compliance and the administration of same
- Accountable for Statutory reporting and Affirmative action management
- Leads HR Internal Audit support in partnership with corporate HR compliance and project manages the remediation plan per the Internal Audit findings
- Supports country HR during external audit activity
- Accountable for CW Compliance
- Accountable for the refresh, management and compliance of Employment Contracts, Work Rules, ARCIPDs etc.
- Accountable for the development and ongoing management of compliance as it relates to the labour aspects of RBA, SER and Foreign Migrant Worker Standards.
- Accountable for keeping abreast of all relevant internal policies, local labor laws and industry practices.
- Identifies, develops and delivery training, as required
- Supports APJ LR Director as required.
- Accountable for inspiring and leading the broader HR Compliance team.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Minimum work experience of 5 - 10 years'
- Relevant experiences in program management and project management,
- Experience in labor law, audit experience and compliance experience
- Regional experience (Minimum China, India & Malaysia)
- Experience in Human Resources, Policy Management and Dispute Management
Back to top