HR Business Partner Supply Chain
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds – so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate and create what matters most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 78-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
- Represents the full spectrum of HR functions, programs, and processes with business clients in HP's Supply Chain Operations. Establishes and maintains relationships with top management in order to drive the execution of HR programs. This role will support at least two Supply Chain functions – EMEA Region Supply Chain Operations and the Graphics Services Business Supply Chain Operations. Although the majority of the employees supported are in EMEA, this role has exposure to the world-wide Supply Chain.
This key HR Leader is responsible for designing and implementing HR programs and processes that help enable and accelerate business success. Responsibilities will include partnering with HR COE partners and other HR Business Partners in all aspects of HR, including workforce planning, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement, delivering total rewards, organization design and selection, and leading change management strategies.
- Represents the L2 organizations to the rest of the HR community. Collaborates on design of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives by providing an organization-specific perspective.
- Collaborates with senior colleagues in the centers of expertise in order to meet the business needs.
- Coaches senior leadership within the business or function on HR issues.
- May lead large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience in a diverse range of HR functions desired.
- Demonstrated experience driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing business managers.
- Experience partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intimate business knowledge; Understands financials and business model dynamics.
- Excellent program management and process development skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
- Strong leadership and influence skills.
This position is in Legal Entity 70 International
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top