HP R&D Academy - Junior Engineer
The HP Academy 2017 - R&D and Business Edition - is defined as a "best-in-class training and selecting program" delivered to 100 excellent fresh graduates coming from all over Europe.
Through this program, you will actively participate in different training modules which will give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills while gaining a clear strategic vision of the Graphics, 3D, printing and computing market and acquiring a deep knowledge of HP products & solutions at our international office located in Barcelona, Spain.
HP offers two different paths depending on your degree and interests:
- Business edition
- R&D edition
Both paths include:
- Two years contract
- In company development programs and platforms
- International exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions
For the R&D path we are looking for:
- Recent graduate or masters' degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, telecommunications engineering, electronic engineering, maths, physics, industrial organization or aeronautics
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Professional English level
- With good interpersonal abilities
- Self-motivated and confident
- Organized and responsible
The selection process will be through one-week selection and training program, fully delivered in English by frontline experts, where you will have the opportunity to improve your soft skills and give the best of yourself.
This will happen during the first week of July, so your avaliability to attend is a must.
Grant: Up to € 500 depending on the candidate's place of residence
You will have more information and the possibility to apply via: http://www.fue.es/hpacademy/index.asp
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top