HP Indigo Junior Sales Specialist Commercial Print
The Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) of HP is a worldwide leader in commercial and industrial printing solutions. As part of HP GSB, the HP Indigo business Unit is providing the Global benchmark for end to end solutions in labels, flexible packaging, photo print and folding carton market. We have the leading solutions that print the labels of your personalized Coca Cola bottles, specialized packaging for coffee roasters and micro-breweries, the wallpaper in your home, the supersize billboards in the streets Of New York, Tokyo and London and the guide directions in IKEAs around the world! All of the solutions are aimed to help addressing our customers' needs to improve business outcomes
The Graphics industry is transforming from analogue to digital production and due to the huge growth we have an exciting open opportunity for a Junior Sales Specialist
You will be joining a small and fast growing team across the Benelux primarily and you will be part of the larger EMEA region. Interaction is direct and informal and you will meet your team through daily contact and weekly meetings. Besides that you will cooperate closely with other specialties in your country. You will be trained intensively on our product portfolio and learn continuously through cooperating with a highly knowledgeable and international team.
As Jr Sales Specialist for HP Indigo you are, together with your team responsible for expansion of the market position in BeNeLux.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Achievement of Hardware and Supplies Quota, focus on existing and new accounts
- Structured account management and business planning in Salesforce
- Creation, development and maintenance of a healthy sales funnel
- Attendance of tradeshows/events
In addition you will be responsible for the following:
- Awareness and preference creation for HP Indigo in the market place
- Developing new business opportunities to support continued growth of the Indigo business
- Consultative selling approach (value adding services, applications and differentiated solutions)
What will you bring to the job?
The profile we look for is self-motivated, ambitious and potential. Talent ready for her / his first or second sales position and mastering a solution selling approach, having strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn in a steep curve.
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
- n interest in the Graphic Arts and Packaging Industry
- A self-motivated, go-and-get approach and the will to win
- Strong and proven presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
- An organized & team approach
- Fluency in Dutch and English required, French is considered a nice to have
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV, education and criminal checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top