HP Indigo Customer Support Manager - South Africa
Overall responsibility for service delivery to HP Indigo's channels in South Africa.
Deliver high quality service to the channel in South Africa to achieve high TCE while reducing delivery cost within the Service Level Agreements.
- TCE & partners' customers satisfaction from service End-2-End responsibility for elevations within the responsibility area.
- Coach the channels and drive service improvement activities to ensure high technical level and end-customers satisfaction.
- Close follow up on channels KPI vs. SLA – parts consumption, calls handling, on-site support, installations etc. Special care in case of key accounts and new product introduction.
- Channel Management:
- Review channel / HP service performance.
- Plan, develop and support channel requests for training,
products introduction, mutual projects etc.
- Define, plan, develop and execute activities and projects to improve TCE and reduce cost.
- Work closely with the Indigo sales and supplies sales country team to meet its goals.
- Visit regularly key accounts at the channel area for service reviews and relationship
TCE Cost of delivery Calls handling
- Supporting functions [within the Indigo service organization]
- Channel PM Service planning Implementation Group Training Delivery Competency Center Project/Program managers
- 5 years and more service experience Customer and business oriented, with technical background.
- Graphic Arts strong advantage.
- Strong leadership and pressure resistant behaviors
- Operational and analytical skills
- Proactive, agile, flexible and responsible
- Proven project management skills
- Hard worker and top performer
- Fluent English, more are strong advantage
- Bachelor degree.
- Up to 50%. Willing to travel significantly by car.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top