HP Federal/Program Manager
- Consults with worldwide and regional business and operations leaders to drive tactical execution of the strategic initiatives
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of execution to work plans (Management of Change, Deployment, and Communications)
- Proactively manages operational alignment between key strategic initiatives in region
- Manages complex business and operational scenarios for strategic projects
- Exercises strong understanding of processes and tool to achieve objectives
- Engages across multiple functions and geographies
- Provides tactical support during implementation of business-wide programs
- Day to day activities include attending regional level program meetings, as well as to drive and execute against project plans. Coordinate regional team activities to ensure deadlines are met.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top