HP Federal-Manufacturing Operations Technician
- Plainfield, IN
Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Performs varied and general tasks of a transactional nature involving the manufacturing process.
- Follows detailed documentation and instructions to execute basic tasks such as assembling and building product, cabling or installing servers.
- Develops an understanding of manufacturing processes (e.g., assembly, installation) to perform basic operations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically an Associate's degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills
- Fluency in English and local language.
- Basic mathematics and reading comprehension skills.
- Strong manual dexterity.
- Basic understanding of how to navigate tools and procedures as part of production and assembly.
- Basic written and verbal skills.
- Basic teamwork skills.
- Candidates must be able to obtain secret clearance.
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!
Back to top