Appliesextensive knowledgethe job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways. Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions . Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures. May determine methods and procedures for new assignments. Typically provides guidance to other non- exempt employees .
- Performs specialized job assignments in the manufacturing process with minimal supervision.
- Performs moderate-complex tasks, such as testing high- end servers.
- Monitors the execution of process-oriented tasks of others in lower-level roles.
- Identifies complex and undocumented areas for process improvement.
- Mentors lower-level employees.
- Leads production tasks and operates machinery while continuing to support quality assurance measures.
- Assists with products well into maturity life-cycle as well as new products.
- Supports engineers with diagnostics, troubleshooting, and prototyping.
- Serves as lead for an area within their shift and compiles data for reports to supervisors.
- Responsible for auditing materials and builds for quality assurance .
- Understands and executes to customer expectations, e.g., Customer to Order (CTO) expectations.
Education and Experience Required
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4 years of experience in Manufacturing Operations, preferably in a technical environment .
Knowledge and Skills
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent mathematics and reading comprehension skills.
- Demonstrated physical capability (e.g., manual dexterity).
- Excellent understanding of how to navigate tools and procedures.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Very strong teamwork skills; excellent coordination skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent technical knowledge specific to business function and segment.
- Strong computer / software skills; good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Candidates must be able to obtain secret clearance.
- Executes job responsibilities (such as producing basic to moderately complex output) with discretion.
- Demonstrates leadership among peers (e.g., may monitor tasks of others).
You're out to reimagine and reinvent what's possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what's next. We're in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP's commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion - it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you're more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!