HP Federal-Infrastructure Engineering Specialist, CCNP Security
- Plainfield, IN
The position is to perform activities associated with implementation, integration and support of a computer and network infrastructure in a highly secure PC manufacturing environment.
- Develop and manage infrastructure for end-to-end process in software installation
- Develop test plan for tools and systems used in Image Load process
- Provide support for issues related to software installation, hard drive duplication, connectivity and infrastructure.
- Provide solution within defined SLA and assist in issue resolution or escalation
- Gather data and measure metrics to optimize results, and implement improvements
- Identify, evaluate and resolve vulnerabilities, attacks, and threats
- Analyze security incidents and develop appropriate countermeasures.
- Develop, enhance and maintain security solutions in compliance with NIST
- Follow tool maintenance procedures and support processes
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences or related IT fields.
- 5+ years' experience in IT industry, working with Network, database (SQL2008/2012/2017) and OS (Windows 2008/2012/2016) technologies.
- MS Certifications on Windows 2008/2012/2016, SQL 2008/2012/2017 is a plus
- Knowledge of PowerShell and working experience with Python, C++/C#
- Software development experience in Windows and MS SQL environment
- Network and Security certifications, such as CCNP Security ( Cisco Certified Network Professional Security ), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), and GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification), are a plus
- Prior experience in a technical support center environment, L2 support is highly desired with knowledge of basic principles of IT standards and ITIL incident and problem management
- Prior experience in system/network infrastructure and connectivity is highly desired.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates must be able to obtain secret clearance.
- Knowledge of NIST Special Publications and FIPS Publications
- Proven work experience as infrastructure or information security engineer.
- Experience in creating and maintaining infrastructure and security systems.
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies, security principles, and protocols.
- Complete command on dealing with security systems, intrusion prevention/detection systems, firewalls, anti-virus software, log management, authentication systems, content filtering, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and stressful scenarios.
- Ability to communicate and report security incidents and infrastructure issues.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastering in English.
Back to top