HP Federal/Field Technical Support Representative
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
Acquires job skills and becomes familiar with company policies and procedures to complete routing assignments/tasks. Basic understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment and/or minimal problem resolution is required. Allocates own time efficiently as detailed by supervisor. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Interact with Customer to ensure Customer satisfaction following established procedures.
- Perform installations, reinstallations, maintenance, and repairs on Customer equipment.
- Deliver standard services.
- Uses data from known resources to ensure customer product needs are met.
Education and Experience Required:
- Minimum High School/Vocational School or equivalent certification.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant product/company knowledge.
- Moderately basic troubleshooting skills.
- Basic analytical and communications skills.
- Proficient in professional oral, and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to gather relevant information systematically, and identify needs and solve problems following the instruction.
- Ability to maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at operational level.
- Perform reporting and administrative functions.
- Manage time effectively.
Back to top