HP Executive Assistant - Print Strategy & Emerging Business Team
HP, Inc. (www.hp.com) is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere. We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
HP's Strategy & Emerging Business organization works directly with HP's Imaging, Printing & Solutions business executives to define/analyze/shape strategic direction and identify/build out new businesses that drive future revenue growth. We deliver analytically rigorous, pragmatic solutions to senior executives and work on high-profile initiatives that help HP deliver game-changing results and above-market growth.
The leader of HP's Strategy & Emerging Business is looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to support her in the leadership of day-to-day operations. The ideal candidate will be capable of support a VP level executive responsible for a global organization with a myriad of projects and competing priorities. Key priorities will be executive calendar and travel, email and agenda management, organizational events and communications, staff meetings and related support, consolidation of reports and related activities. A successful EA will act as an advisor for related administrative tasks for the organization and work in collaboration with internal administrative groups and resources to complete requirements.
We are looking for someone with significant experience supporting an executive at a similar level with the ability to think both strategically and tactically to the next task ahead, anticipating needs and requirements. We are looking for a self-starter with the ability to multi-task in an incredibly fast paced environment.
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive level employees of the organization.
- Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level.
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive level employees, answering/screening/routing telephone calls for upper level executives, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, making travel arrangements, mentoring/leading the general administrative staff of the department/division, and other established general administrative requirements of the organization.
- Coordinates the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
- The work performed by these employees is predominately administrative work that is largely tactical and strategic in nature.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 7+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Type of Experience Needed:
- Senior/advanced general administrative skills/ knowledge.
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple employees' administrative needs.
- Regarded as the key administrative employee of the department and is a primary administrative employee in the division/ company.
- Specific advanced software skills as required by the department.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top