HP Corporate Strategy
"We're building a company with the heart and energy of a startup and the brains and muscle of a Fortune 100 corporation." Dion Weisler, HP Inc. CEO.
HP focuses on Printing and Personal Systems related products and solutions. The separation enables us to focus our company assets and resources on our core businesses, growth opportunities and future while also being disciplined about delivering long-term shareholder value. The culture of innovation at HP Inc. has ensured that the company drives latest technological trends like 3D Printing, Immersive Computing.
HP Corporate Strategy continues to be at the forefront of defining winning and lasting plans for HP's businesses, working directly with Dion and his leadership team. The Corporate Strategy team is led by HP's Chief Strategy officer and a team of seasoned strategy executives, with whom you will have the opportunity to work on high profile initiatives that help HP deliver game-changing results.
This team of strategy professionals is widely respected across HP and regarded as a seeding ground for HP's future leaders. We work as a 'meritocracy' that appeals to, and rewards, high achievers. Your success paves the way for a rewarding career within Corporate Strategy or entry into one of HP's businesses, as your network of contacts becomes the "who's-who" across HP's executive ranks.
We are looking for highly talented individuals with strong background in strategy consulting, corporate strategy or investment banking across our Corporate Strategy organization.
- Lead and support pan-HP initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence by directly scoping, initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing strategy projects
- Work directly with key senior executives to manage and/or participate in both corporate-led and business unit-led project teams
- Deliver data-driven insights to support actionable strategy, prioritization of investments and resources, and stakeholder communications (e.g., to CXO level leaders, Board members, investors, etc.)
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work and lead in a team environment, both within the Corporate Strategy team and with business unit partners/stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across organization to help secure alignment for cross-company efforts
- MBA or demonstrable equivalent, preferred for Manager/Senior Manager roles
- Experience at a leading strategy consulting firm or in similar roles such as Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy, Investment Banking
- Demonstrated cross-functional, cross-geo team leadership skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Ability to quickly ramp-up and make an immediate impact
- Expertise in information technology industry is highly desirable
- Superior analytical and synthesizing skills
- Exceptional project management and prioritization skills
- Superior communications (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top