HP Academy - Business Edition
The HP Academy 2017 - R&D and Business Edition - is defined as a "best-in-class training and selecting program" delivered to 100 excellent fresh graduates coming from all over Europe.
Through this program, you will actively participate in different training modules which will give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills while gaining a clear strategic vision of the Graphics, 3D, printing and computing market and acquiring a deep knowledge of HP products & solutions at our international office located in Barcelona, Spain.
HP offers two different paths depending on your degree and interests:
- Business edition
- R&D edition
Both paths include:
- Two years contract
- In company development programs and platforms
- International exposure
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions
For the Business related profiles, we are looking for:
- English Proficiency is a must
- French, German or Italian, as well as other European languages, are highly appreciated
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good inter-personal abilities
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Self-motivation and confidence
- Organised and responsible
- Creative, social and proactive
- Business analysts also sought
Graphic business background highly appreciated
The selection process will be through 10 days selection and training program, fully delivered in English by frontline experts, where you will have the opportunity to improve your soft skills and give the best of yourself. This will happen during the first week of July, so your avaliability to attend is a must.
Grant: Up to € 1.000 depending on the candidate's place of residence
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top