HP 3D Printing Worldwide Sales Development Manager
At HP, we are hiring visionaries who are willing to push boundaries to help us rewrite the rules of 3D Printing. Are you highly curious, able to work without borders and without limits, and passionate to help develop the future of the 3D Printing industry?
If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you to join our 3D Print Worldwide Current Business team as a Sales Development manager. Within our team you will get to work closely with all the cool technologies that we have in one of the most creative businesses at HP. This role truly has the capacity to revolutionize the world and to setup HP 3D Printing for both current and future success.
What will be your core role?
You will report into the Worldwide 3D Current Business Director and will oversee accelerating business ramp up in all 3 regions across the globe while proposing the right set up, tools and programs to grow the business.
You will work closely to connect the global business unit with HP's regional sales teams to put in place the right tools and processes to deliver sales targets, as well as to provide the 3D organization with business insights in order to take both proactive and corrective actions (dashboards, KPI's...) on the current business.
Your key responsibilities include:
Sales Coverage Model
You will define the sales coverage model in regions with loading and productivity, define route to market (RTM) strategy and financials for direct/indirect sales, and monitor HP headcount evolution and hiring per region.
Channel Route to Market
You will monitor and review the sales capacity of our channel partners in regions, define standard KPI's and reseller dashboards to track performance, and define our reseller target setting process to deploy the proper target every quarter to measure performance.
You will drive end to end analysis from application ground planning into the opportunity creation in the funnel with conversion ratio and ROI, while driving a funnel analysis and action plan by vertical/segment and subsegments.
Segment/vertical execution plans
You will work together with the applications team to define a plan per vertical and per region and drive segment/vertical execution plan.
What skillsets and experience should you have:
- GrowthMindset: We are passionate about building a team who can apply a growth mindset, learn quickly and can make things happen.
- SalesExpert. You should be able to lead complex relationships at the strategic level. You will at the heart of driving regional engagement across 3DP sales to reach and surpass our business goals.
- RelationshipMaker: You should feel confident at being able to build great collaborative relationships between regions and across functions within HP and be able to manage and drive a project forward by influencing your network.
- All-Rounder. You should have extensive abilities necessary to succeed involving leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and proficient English.
- Analytical Self-Starter. You should be self-motivated and independent with excellent project management and analytical skills (e.g. modeling, financial experience, business development).
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top