HP 3D Printing - Regional Marketing / Channel Marketing Manager
Exciting marketing career opportunity in 3D Printing – with HP's industry leading MultiJet Fusion 3D Printing solution.
Seeking qualified, experienced marketer that knows B2B marketing (from lead generation, to channel marketing) and can help propel HP's EMEA marketing team to achieve their aspirational goals. We are a fast growing, nimble business inside HP Inc – and desire candidates that appreciate the fast pace of a start-up, the ability to work quickly with the highest quality with C-suite executives and deliver emotionally connective marketing programs to the customer, and through the channel. This candidate will be responsible for leading marketing across multiple countries, and will be measured on marketing impact and effectiveness. Seeking creative, result oriented marketer ready for HP's collaborative environment, with a desire to win with brilliant marketing.
- Grow Customer Acquisition & Top-Line Revenue/Units for 3D Printing: Accountable for leading localized marketing plans and programs (based on global approach) to achieve region 3D Print revenue, OP, share, marketing qualified Leads, thought leadership and ROI.
- Trade Shows and Events planning and execution: Lead for key EMEA sub region for HP 3D Print (tight coordination with sales and WW marketing). HP Owned trade shows to partnering with reseller collaborative events to open houses, demo rooms, etc.).
- Trade & Channel Marketing: Understand channel dynamics; support reseller sales models with marketing approaches and strategies to enable sales goal attainment; Cultivate relationships with key customers, verticals, thought leaders and associations.
- Lead Generation: Drive execution for demand generation to lead generation and nurturing marketing qualified leads from targeted acquisition sources (including web, channel, partnerships and 3rd party vehicles).
- Regional Centric Marketing – Localization & Deployment: Execute localized marketing: hands-on marketing activities to and through partners and channel. Lead and drive translation and trans-adapt across EMEA sub regions - Serve as active/vocal region marketing manager – understanding the marketing communications strategy / key assets and own deploying them regionally
- Digital/Social B2B Marketing Leadership: Oversee localization aspects of social content/retargeting, thought leadership activities including creation & curation of social media campaigns, community, and social advertising.
- Agency Partner Management: Manage agency partners for creative E2E assets, events and trans-adapt; Partner with WW marketing for customer research and asset development timing to market.
- Annual Planning, Budget & Marketing Metrics Reporting: Drive country level marketing plan & ROI/Effectiveness reporting for region/country activities. Manage Spend to Budget.
- Product Marketing & Customer Experience: Deploy product marketing strategy for new products, value propositions, messaging and marketing framework for bringing new 3D print products and solutions to market – driving HP's brand equity.
Key Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Location: Based in United Kingdom (first Priority) or Germany
- Profile: Creative and influential Marketer with minimum of 10+ years Marketing (not sales) Experience in Channel, Trade or Region/Country level (3-5 years); 5+ years creative agency mgt a must.
- Marketing touchpoint expert with 5 years adaptive knowledge on activating across insight and the Customer journey
- 3 years of proven marketing demand generation experience: lead generation, ROI, marketing effectiveness, and event management.
- Savvy digital marketer: Successfully demonstrated social, digital content, web, social targeting, thought leadership and award winning content creation, optimization/measures for mid-large company.
- Marketing engagement with Salesforce.com/MSFT Dynamics, Marketing cloud, Eloqua software applications in additional to core MSFT Office applications
- Thrives in startup environment – successful in very fast paced, matrixed organization; multi-tasking marketing expert
- Travel – medium to high – could be more than 50% of the time at some time of the year
- 4 year University Graduate
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top