HP 3D Printing – Regional & Channel Marketing Manager – Americas
Key Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Location: Based in Atlanta (No Relocation for this role)
- Travel - medium to high - could be more than 50% at some times of the year
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field required to apply; MBA preferred
- Language - English
- Creative and influential Marketer with minimum of 6+ years Marketing experience in Channel, Trade or Region/Country level.
- Manufacturing marketing experience a plus - E2E marketing industrial, additive, manufacturing equipment or Design Software is a plus.
- Proven lead/demand generation experience: from ground planning, lead generation, ROI, marketing effectiveness, event management.
- Savvy digital marketer: social, digital content, web, social targeting, thought leadership and award winning content creation, optimization/measures
- B2B Marketing Pro! Marketing engagement with MSFT Dynamics, Nurture stream (Eloqua, etc.) software applications in additional to core MSFT Office applications
- Thrives in startup environment - successful in very fast paced, matrixed organization; accomplished multi-tasking marketing expert.
Grow Customer Acquisition & Top-Line Revenue/Units for 3D Printing:
- Accountable for leading localized marketing plans and programs (based on global approach) to achieve region 3D Print revenue, OP, share, marketing qualified Leads and ROI.
B2B Channel Marketing:
- Lead Generation: Drive demand to lead generation to marketing qualified leads from targeted acquisition sources (including webinars, social, web, channel, strategic partnerships and other digital or 3rd party vehicles). Nurturing and account based marketing experience.
- Trade & Channel Marketing: Understand channel dynamics; support reseller sales models with marketing approaches and strategies to enable sales goal attainment; Cultivate relationships with key customers, verticals and associations.
- Tradeshows and Events plans and execution - Lead for key country or sub region for HP 3D Print (tight coordination with sales and WW marketing). HP owned tradeshows to partnering with reseller collaborative events to open houses, demo rooms, etc.)
Regional Centric Marketing - Localization & Deployment:
- Execute localized marketing: hands-on marketing activities to and through partners. Lead and drive translation and transadapt across country/reg. sub regions. Serve as active/vocal region marketing manager; Asset execution in market - and across partners.
- Marketing Comms Execution: Deploy the global integrated 3D Print marketing comms strategy. Responsible for Reg. Mtkg. alignment decisions and signoff with Regional 3D Print Sales Directors
Digital/Social/Media B2B Marketing Leadership:
- Implement 3D Printing's B2B Digital /social media strategy: Oversee localization aspects of media/search/social content, retargeting efforts, thought leadership activities including creation, curation and editing of social content, development of social media campaigns, community/influencer/opinion leader management and engagement, and social advertising.
Annual Planning, Budget & Marketing Metrics Reporting:
- Drive 3 Month rolling country level marketing plan for key countries across HP's 3D print solution. ROI/Effectiveness reporting.
- Marketing budget and PO Management: Deliver quarterly to actual vs. budgeted amounts; produce compelling business cases for innovative marketing idea.
Product Marketing & Customer Experience:
- Deploy product marketing strategy for new products, value propositions, messaging and marketing framework for bringing new 3D print products and solutions to market. Application to demand generation.
Brand (HP / MultiJet Fusion):
- Drive NPS, top of mind Awareness, Preference/Consideration of HP & HP 3D Printing, and contribute to grow brand Z ranking
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools and customer insights in B2B or manufacturing marketing
- Expert knowledge across B2B marketing mix and vehicles; Recognized subject matter expert and thought leader.
- Strong partner focus, including experience with partner marketing.
- Strong written/oral communications and analytical skills; interpersonal & negotiating skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams. Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills; Lead/manage cross- functional/cross-organizational teams in the development and execution of marketing long- term strategies and plans.
- Direct cross-functional/cross- organizational closed-loop analysis and champion indicated actions to senior leaders.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top