Healthcare Displays Engineering Program Manager
The Displays and Accessories Business Unit is looking for a Healthcare Displays Engineering Program Manager. As a member of our team, you will apply your expertise and skills to help develop and program manage our new healthcare displays products. Internally you will work closely with other R&D members, Regulatory, Documentation, Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Planning, Quality and Service teams. Externally you will work closely with our ODM. Sometimes you will engage with LCD and scalar vendors, and our testing partners. You are responsible for managing the entire product lifecycle from early concept stage through development phases to product launch and all the way to end-of-life. The goal is the develop reliable, cost effective and high quality displays solutions for the healthcare industry. The ideal candidate should understand new technologies and innovations needed by the healthcare industry, have industrial insight and experience on medical display patent, be familiar with medical related certifications (IEC60601-1 standard, ISO 13485 QS standard), have experience in medical certification and registration process for target countries, have knowledge of DICOM Part14 standard.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer science, IT Services, or related Engineering field is preferred
- 10 years of related working experience, preferred in the displays and/or healthcare industry as PM role
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; fluency in the English language.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross functional teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results to the senior management.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, multi-tasking, resource prioritization, and conflict management.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top