Head of Supplies EMEA Marketing
Head of Supplies EMEA Marketing
This is an amazing opportunity to join the original tech startup as we continue on our journey to reinvent IT.
We're looking for an experienced marketing leader who has shown he/she can lead marketing teams to develop and execute end-to-end marketing strategies that drive business results. You'll be leading our Supplies Marketing team to drive our business which include on-line marketing, campaign management, installed base marketing and country virtual leadership. This is the top strategic focus area for HP and a fundamental driver for the whole corporation.
The ideal candidate will be a digital marketing master, with deep knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media. You'll likely have worked for a major international brand before, perhaps in another part of the world, and you'll be able to demonstrate how you've led teams to deliver end-to-end marketing, from insights to execution.
You'll be leading a team of marketing professionals, working with our business unit management, sales, supplies marketing and leading the local marketing teams.
- Lead the development of marketing strategies and plans of the Supplies portfolio in close cooperation with business leadership and global marketing leaders; category and go to market teams truly bringing to life the 4Ps of marketing
- Oversee marketing communications, research/insights development, KPI setting & tracking and marketing calendar planning
- Deliver brand awareness and demand gen programs that advance print leadership and deliver superior ROI
- Manage all services budgets, funding and forecasting
- Be part of the EMEA Print Marketing staff representing Supplies
- Drive Supplies from a marketing perspective, from insights and value prop to actual execution of communications activities across all regions
- Manage team of individual contributors
Education and Experience Required:
- Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing or related field; Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience and/or solution development
- Experienced in managing virtual teams
- Prior experience in managing direct reports
- Industry, sales, channel and/or program management experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 10 years in marketing roles. Strong knowledge of the Commercial and Consumer Segments
- Digital mastery with demonstrable knowledge and experience of social marketing, content marketing and media
- International experience with global mindset
- Proven track record in strategic communications planning
- High level of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, from top to bottom
- Budget planning and process management
- Driven, energetic, transformational and engaging
- Quick learner, blast to action, brave
- Deep understanding of the role of creative, PR, Media… attracting and retaining great agency partners
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top