Head of IR
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Who we are
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds—so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
What we stand for
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
Head of Investor Relations
Investor Relations (IR) is a critical function within HP Inc. The Head of IR leads a team of Investor Relations Officers and a Coordinator to develop and effectively communicate the company's narrative including financial results and short and long term strategies. Investor Relations manages relationships with sell-side analysts and institutional investors through quarterly earnings cycles and various marketing activities including non-deal roadshows, bus tours, and financial conferences. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicate the company's strategy and financials to investors to enable proper modeling and valuation of HP shares, and to gain investor support for the strategy and tactics of the company
- Develop and execute global investor outreach plan to provide the external community with sufficient information on the company's progress, risks and opportunities
- Closely manage relationships with sell side analysts to ensure published research is accurate and factual; track long-term price targets, consensus and ratings
- Engage HP's executive management team in investor outreach activities to provide investor confidence in leadership
- Manage annual board outreach program to capture investor feedback on key corporate governance policies including executive compensation, audit, capital allocation, and sustainability
- Host tech briefing events to present deeper dive on key company business segments or technologies to build awareness and support
- Host annual Securities Analyst Meeting to provide long-term company strategy and financial outlook for the coming year
- Communicate key investor insights, sentiment and share ownership evolution to the executive leadership team and board of directors to support strategic choice points
- Drive the Story Behind the Numbers (SBTN) process, which serves to help the IR team and senior management get beneath the trends (demand, pricing, etc.) by business
- Coordinate quarterly earnings calls and other strategic announcements including Q&A preparation to complement SEC filings with appropriate narrative and supporting details
- Adhere to regulatory constraints concerning fair disclosure of information
- Key organization partners include Corporate Communications, Legal, FP&A, Strategy, and Business operations
- Strong financial background with understanding of income statement, balance sheet, statement of cash flows and financial ratios
- Broad operational experience in HP's business segments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and build relationships
- Ability to engage with and influence executive level
- Consistently operate with high integrity
- Analytical thinker with attention to detail
- Ability to travel internationally
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top