Hardware Team Manager
Indigo AMS Contact Center Manager-
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology
- 3D printing
- Page Wide technology
- Instant Ink
- Graphic Arts
Specifically in Graphic Arts, with its amazing innovation capabilities, HP is driving the analog to digital transformation of the industry in an increasingly connected world.
Currently there is an opening on the GSS AMS Care Center Team as Contact Center Manager. We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager with the passion and talent to lead this critical team for our business in the region.
Job Description :
The Contact Center Manager leads the Remote Support team in Boise (20 Application Support Engineers) with the business objective of resolving remotely all our Indigo installed base DFE (Digital Front End server) and SW applications-related issues that prevent them from fully leverage our amazing technology (maximizing uptime) to deliver high quality jobs to their customers. Your success will be measured by our customers' NPS & s-NPS results, our Remote Resolution Rate, and our Application Support Engineers engagement. The RTS SW team is part of the AMS Remote Technical Support organization, responsible for remotely resolving the software problems of our customers and if needed, identifying network or hardware support needed to fix the problems. Providing quick and effective remote resolutions to our customers results in a high quality customer experience and optimizes productivity of our customer presses. The impact, efficiency and effectiveness of the Care Center Manager will be visible in their ability to achieve organization goals on TCE, productivity, operational improvement and Cost.
- The contact center Manager's primary responsibility is to lead the day-to-day activities of the 20-person remote technical support team.
- Keep management informed of the status of the team's capacity, weekly/monthly performance results, case management activities and remote resolution rates.
- Reporting and excellent tracking of team results in our systems to ensure proper documentation of results and areas for improvement
- Responsible for retention and business growth by ensuring exceptional customer experiences and by proactively acting on indicators from the customer through direct feedback, customer assessment programs and through engagement with field support teams.
- Works across functions and promotes teamwork and focus on generating E2E activity leading to the right customer solution.
- Recruit, onboard and train new technical support team members
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree in CIS, Administration or HR
- Customer service experience in a technical field
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Graphic business experience, including commercial industry printing
- Project or program Leadership experience
- Analytical and troubleshooting methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote)
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
Successful candidate will be entirely customer centric, possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, have the ability to lead teams to common goals, read and anlyze data and have a prevention mindset.
Overall understanding of contribution of role into organizational priorities (Operational Excellence, Diagnosis accuracy, RER, TCE....), able to correlate day to day activity into those organizational priorities.
Excellent relationship building skills.
Works across functions and promotes teamwork and focus on generating E2E activity leading to the right customer solution
Negotiation skills - ability to resolve complex support issues across disperse teams .
Knowledge of customer survey programs, sNPS in particular
Track record of direct customer interaction and successful problem resolution.
Ability to create, interpret and deliver complex reporting.
Project management skills helpful.
Ability to work under pressure and to drive urgency in external teams.
Able to track costs and actions for business accountability
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Karla F.COO Chief of Staff
Karla assists with the coordination of every project HP’s COO undertakes, ranging from strategy, IT, and procurement to real estate, customer support, and more.
Back to top