Hardware Field Engineer Graduate
- Sant Cugat del Valles, Spain
GSS EMEA is part of PSP-GSB Organization in EMEA. It is responsible for providing services and support for LF Industrial and PWP products. Within this organization, the Advanced Technical Support team is responsible for providing support to regions on installations, technical elevations, technical knowledge deployment, and product management.
The position responsibilities include:
• Maintain and support detailed technical aspects and tools for printing equipment in the standards for PWP customers.
• Technical assessment and delivery of specific printing preformances requirments for customers. From image processing until post printing output (cutting, varnish, folding, etc.).
• Technical Remote support consultation to internal teams and customers.
• Collecting and reviewing data from appropriate sources to assist in determining solutions for customer needs and requirements.
• Engaging in technical problem solving across multiple technologies.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachler engineering degree in mechanics or electro mechanics obtained recently
• Experience with industrial machinery
• Linux and C++ knowledge would be an advantage.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Technical knowledge - hands on
• Ability to work on multi-diciplinary equipment within complex environment.
• High Troubleshooting capabilities to diagnose complex technical problems.
• Team player.
• Ability to independently complete solution implementations.
• Excellent customer facing skills in a support environment.
• IT and PC skills - including basic system integration and networking.
• Color management, ICC color profiling & RIP applications would be an advantage.
• English good level must - other languages advantage
• Availability to travel 50% of the time
Back to top