GSS Care Center Program Manager
Directly reporting to the GSS WW Care Center Director
- As Care Center Project Manager main responsibilities are:
- Provide strategic vision, planning and implementation leadership for key initiatives in the remote support area, properly balancing customer satisfaction, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Investigate, design and implement new remote support strategies to meet service and hardware business goals, utilizing technical and business skills.
- Prepare and present project updates to the GM staff.
- As Care Center Business Program Manager main responsibilities are:
- Liaison between Regional Care Centers and HW divisions (3D, Latex and PLXL) making sure the business current and future needs are well aligned with the Remote support capabilities.
- Close alignment and teamwork with cross-functional partners to deliver business results, including regional Go to Market Units, Field Delivery Ops, Spare Parts Supply chain, division and other functions within GSB.
- Promote maximum alignment of processes, tools & metrics between the different regional Care Center organizations
- At least 5 years professional experience in support operations or customer assurance.
- Engineering bachelor's degree (MBA preferred).
- Strategic mind-set.
- Flexibility to change assignments and areas of focus according to the business needs. Able to deal with ambiguity in a complex/global environment.
- Strong process focus to deal with cross-functional assignments.
- Cross-cultural experience to productively manage the relationship with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Ability to interact with senior management level in different business functions.
- Ability to multi-task and meet report schedule in a tight time period.
- Savvy negotiator and able to move roadblocks.
- Customer focus / advocate. Understand E2E product lifecycle and customer needs so customer experience is designed according to their expectations.
- Demonstrated skills in planning and financial analysis
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top