GSB Solutions Business Director
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world. We provide technology and services that help people and companies address their problems and challenges, and realize their possibilities, aspirations and dreams. We apply new thinking and ideas to create more simple, valuable and trusted experiences with technology, continuously improving the way our customers live and work.
No other company offers as complete a technology product portfolio as HP. We provide infrastructure and business offerings that span from handheld devices to some of the world's most powerful supercomputer installations. We offer consumers a wide range of products and services from digital photography to digital entertainment and from computing to home printing. This comprehensive portfolio helps us match the right products, services and solutions to our customers' specific needs.
Who we are
We are the leading printing and personal systems technology company in the world, and we are here to create technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere.
In an ever-changing, connected world, HP Inc. keeps reinventing itself, its technologies, and what tomorrow holds-so industries, communities, and individuals can keep reinventing how they operate, ideate, and create what matters the most to them.
We operate with the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and with the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation. We will use this unique combination, along with our 50,000 world-class employees and 76-year legacy of innovation, to engineer experiences that amaze our customers.
What we stand for
We believe in a Blended Reality created by the fusion of the physical and digital worlds. We believe everyone is a creator when empowered by intuitive, accessible technology. And we believe technology should work for you and adapt to your needs, context, and environment.
Key Responsibility Areas
Solution Business Enablement
- Graphics Solution Development and Delivery: Identify key solutions to develop, validate business opportunity and work through Solutions GTM/Sales to deliver to customers
- Strategic Account Management: Maximize customer success of key accounts by delivering solutions that foster our customers' business growth.
- Pre-sales technical services: consultancy to support regional category/sales team.
- Take overall ownership for the Solutions Business P&L including establishing business metrics and establishing a solutions portfolio across the Graphics Business
Solution Engineering & Delivery
- Deliver specific segment solutions, including Professional Services offerings for customization and deployment of solutions
- Establish and lead key partnership opportunities that enable solution delivery and extend the ecosystem
- Work across Graphics business units to utilize key technical assets as part of solution delivery
- Design for integration: insure solution components are built to enable easier customer integration into existing business workflow
Establish an Industry Leading Solution Organization
- Establish an organization that includes Solution Leads, Business Development, R&D and Professional Services
- Establish collaboration, decision making and business review processes across the Graphics business units
- Attract and develop best talent in the organization, building the competences needed to excel in solution development, delivery and professional services
- Instill a culture of engagement, autonomy and initiative to maximize business impact and people engagement.
- Broad experience as leader in Graphics solution areas (knowledge in key segments, understanding of customers and key partners)
- Product development and life cycle expertise, having executed Agile product development, knowledge in Cloud solutions, support and key technical knowledge areas
- Support and services knowledge, able to understand customer' segment support experience needs and deliver it through product specs and support assets.
- Professional Services, understanding and experience in delivering consulting, deployment or integration services around software solutions
- Impactful leadership, which make him/her able to deliver the short term deliverables while projecting a long term vision and building the assets and competences required. Capacity to inspire and lead a team that will be exposed to a tremendous pressure to deliver.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top