Graphics Solutions Software Lead for Textiles
The Large-Format business is growing to capitalize on the many opportunities offered by the transformation of analog to digital printing in sign & display, decoration and packaging. Graphics Solutions team combine Software & Technologies development with rigorous execution to deliver innovative workflow solutions and applications to the marketplace. A key part of the graphics growth strategy is to add value for our customers by building a strong portfolio of digital workflow solutions. This is a rich area of innovation that spans the entire digital print process and is tightly coupled with the trends of mobile and cloud technologies.
As the Graphics Solutions lead for Large Format products you will be responsible to contribute to Solutions strategy and to lead the delivery of Graphics Solutions for multiple HW programs. This will require strong ability to collaborate effectively with Software and Firmware developers as well as Customer experience and Marketing teams.
Position highly requires:
- Relevant experience on digital large format printing applications and workflows
- Solid background of end-to-end large format printing solutions and software: Job creation, submission & flow automation incl. color management
- Ability to interface effectively across large teams, including R&D, Customer experience, Marketing and Customer Assurance. Both within and outside HP.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and recommendations
Candidate will work in a multidisciplinary team focused on large format printing and imaging solutions and will have the following key accountabilities across R&D programs:
- Contribute to the definition of Solutions Strategy understanding Market opportunities, Customer needs to identify Workflows and Solutions proposal incremental value.
- Define, lead and execute Solutions investigation, integration and development plans according to schedule, dependencies & priorities.
- Ensure HW Program and Solutions requirements (Threshold, Specifications, priorities) definition
- Acquire, maintain and share knowledge about product segment business insights, trends, competitive landscape for HW and Solutions as well as about technology trends.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Bachelor's or Master's degree Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
Typically 4-6 years' experience with:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience on end-to-end printing solutions and software: Job creation, submission & flow automation incl. color management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Ability to create and manage program schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options
- Fluent in English
Technical knowledge and experience:
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Networking protocols
- Windows, Mac and Linux OSs
- Experience in programming languages: C++/C#, XML, Web Services, HTML5, Angular, Node.JS, Knowledge of other programming languages (Java)
- MS Office suite, advanced user level
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top