Graphics Solutions Services/PageWide Web Press Global Resource Planner
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Develop/implement resource plan in support of Page-wide Web Press (PWP) Plan Of Record (POR)
- Develop/implement resource strategy in support of PWP vintage/vision
- Manage/deploy resource pool day to day in favour of PWP's business revenue goals
- Facilitate management and deployment of 3rd party capacity in support of PWP POR
- Facilitate management, deployment and alignment of global GSS resources through partnership with regional management in support of PWP POR
- Identifies and develops optimization opportunities for PWP Install/Upgrade/Relocation delivery -Lead/drive pertinent decision making in favour of successful execution of PWP business plan
- Frequently represents the organization to external partners
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members
Education and Experience Required
First Level University degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
5 years' experience in project management or in similar roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills
Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of GBU business priorities, processes, and procedures.
Demonstrates ability to work effectively and efficiently across functions, businesses, and geographies Speaks with authority to all levels of management on capability and capacity requirements and strategies
Makes use of and contributes to HP s PM community.
Demonstrated competence around technical conversations
Demonstrated competence in the area of operations planning and resource deployment
Demonstrated experience working with external suppliers/contractors
Solid process skills to enable work in environment of continual change
Fluency in English
Analytical ability to research resource management/planning challenges and generate creative/innovative solutions
Works on complex projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Delivers projects/solutions which facilitate the most optimum plan to meet business revenue goals
The role and responsibilities span multiple regions.
Manages installation capability of a very complex product line in a very dynamic environment
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top