Graphics IT Technical Lead
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team. Performs analysis of functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Codes independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Database Administration). Performs solution design. Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions. Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools.
- Experience of multiple full release cycles. Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools. Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration. General Project Management (developing).
- Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team. Web Technologies
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top