Graphic Solutions Americas Brand Innovation Manager
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HP, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
About HP's Graphics Solutions Business:
The Graphics Solutions Business (GSB) is a very dynamic business in HP's portfolio of solutions addressing the needs of the Graphic Arts industry. Our customers range from Architects and Designers to Professional Photographers, Print Service Providers, Labels & Packaging Converters and Publishers, to name a few.
As the Americas Brand Innovation Manager (reporting directly to the VP/GM of HP GSB Americas), you will be leading of team of individuals who work with our customers and the Marketing, Packaging Innovation & Creative teams within Brands & retailers to drive the adoption of HP digital packaging solutions:
Lead Generation Activities:
- Lead team and actively participate in and represent HP GSB in various brand focused forums (e.g. events, seminars, conferences, online) delivering awareness and preference to the brand audience.
- Support WW & AMS Regional Events with BOA activities as agreed. Help to effectively position and promote the Brand Innovation team to the wider HP Printing business & support HP on HP activities.
- Lead the team to drive 80 brand projects across all GSB lines of business in fiscal year 2019, with the intent that these projects will produce ongoing and sustained pages and not be small "pilots."
- Each member of the team expected to deliver $1.8M in annual revenue from pages printed on HP GSB devices associated with Brand Innovation projects.
- Work closely with team to establish new brand opportunities & migrate the funnel of brand/agency projects for Label & Packaging and Retail - ultimately driving pages to HP Indigo, PageWide Web Press, Corrugated, SPS & Large Format devices.
- Leverage existing tools/dashboards to monitor progress of brand projects and deliver monthly (or when required) updates on funnel progress.
- Work with team to deliver and support brand workshops, print trials and sample production.
- Create content, case studies and proof points for other parts of the organization to leverage and promote internally within HP Bran Innovation program.
Business Development (Print Service Provider support)
- Support AMS country marketing and sales managers and help to up-skill them on brand innovation content so they are equipped with material to deliver on local brand activities themselves.
- Lead team and work with regional print service providers, sales and business development teams to drive one-to-one and group business development efforts with key Brand Owners and Agencies.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top