Graduate SQL Developer and Reporting Analyst
At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and just be you!
HP Shopping EMEA is the direct motion to serve end users and SMB via web or telesales. This is a fast growing business, deployed in 8 countries in EMEA.
The fulfilment model is managed thru preferred partners, stocking products for us or enabling leveraged stock for HP Shopping sellout. In order to optimize availability, which is the key trigger for next day delivery SLA, a full business planning team is managing end to end processes to ensure max availability on “must-have” products and prevent any stock disruption.
Job description :
- Applies analytical skills to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope.
- May act as a support to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Developing new queries for general use
- Investigating data issues raised by the team
- Ad-hoc data requests for reporting or analytical purposes
- Supporting database maintenance
- Controlling data runs/feeds
- Business Operations report/KPI preparation
- Metrics data mapping and cleaning
Analytical Skills Required :
- Sharp Analytical skills
- Conduct advanced data analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel( VBA mandatory)
- Knowledge of SQL is Mandatory
- Knowledge of Tableau or Qlikview
- Support Business teams and functions through automation for business processes
- Review of existing processes, solution proposal, design and development
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, compares actual data to forecasted values, and develops the process for identifying and addressing performance gaps
- Works with cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations
- Works closely with business planning team to develop metrics based on historical and forecasted data and reports
- Ensure data base management/ETL
- Secure business continuity by documenting existing or new database enhancement and maintenance(feeds, procedures, processes)
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Research Engineer, HP Labs
Alex conducts in-depth research and experimentation for various HP departments, allowing the company to create consumer-worthy products that disrupt the industry and change lives around the world.
Back to top