Graduate Sales Support
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. From cutting edge personal digital equipment to the most powerful IT solutions, we use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone-at every level in every function-is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We believe anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That's how we work at HP. And it's how ideas-and people-grow.
As a Graduate, you will join an industry-leading organization in technology.
You will learn to coordinate information flow between team, analyze data to gain new knowledge, insights, ideas. You will be in the center of sales framework of market knowledge, sales opportunities and historical data, combining it into a sound picture.
You will :
- Be a part of the team from day one, quickly be involved in our daily business
- Know all aspects of the business from finance to products
- Be responsibilities for projects and assignments
- Aligning with HP's internal career development framework, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in sales and/or related fields that will best match your strengths and passions.
- Update weekly standard reports
- Prepare on demand reports
- Coordinate data collection from other departments
- Analyze data, dig for knowledge
- Variety of data checking and simple analysis
Required knowledge, skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic knowledge of sales processes
- Strong IT literacy skills - advanced Excel skills is an advantage
- Passion for technology - Tech savvy
- Reliable and able to work toward objectives and keep commitments - Very accurate
- Self-confident, forward-looking - able to respond quickly and influence others
- Ability to handle unique situations confidently
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world.
Thank you for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today, we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Back to top