Graduate Role in Consumer Product Marketing
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- tablets, phablets, notebooks
- mobile workstations
We're looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future's yours to create!
We are looking for a graduate to join our marketing team in Geneva (12 months temp contract).
The assignment is within the European consumer product marketing team. The role of the product marketing group is to anticipate change, influence internal and external partners to introduce new competitive products and implement marketing programs for the EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) market.
Your tasks will be:
- Assist on marketing deliverables (marketing content, labels, ...) and marketing activities with countries (product roadmaps, technical specifications, product guidance, …)
- Develop tools/processes (internal Website, Newsletter, …) to make all the relevant marketing information available to the countries and the extended regional consumer organization.
- Interact with EMEA countries, regional teams in Grenoble (FR) , Geneva (CH), and world-wide teams in Houston (USA) and Taipei (TW)
What are we looking for?
- Recently finished degree in Business School or similar studies, with knowledge of marketing
- Good understanding of PC technology
- Good understanding of consumer needs.
- Languages : fluent in English, knowledge of French appreciated
- Excel knowledge is a plus
- Soft skills: teamwork, interpersonal relationship, ability to work autonomously, flexibility, analytical, rigor, creativity.
What do we offer?
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, HP is one of the world´s most attractive employer. We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Interested? Apply right now directly via our Job Portal.
You can also find us on:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.
Meet Some of HP's Employees
Elizabeth focuses on the HP consumer experience, scaling best practices across premium consumer notebooks, testing products before public release, and crafting the compelling story of their design and performance for press workshops.
Back to top